- Young leaves are edible raw.
- Older leaves are suitable as a seasoning agent
- grows in dry and disturbed sites.
Bulrushes (Scirpus) and cat-tails ( Typha latiforia ) do not have the same characteristics; nor do they look alike, because they, obv...
This Method For shorter periods, back woods or survival refrigerators need not be constructed. If a stream runs by your camp; you ca...
Braised and Larded Grouse- Apparently, many of you are wondering about the small rectangle preceeding the name of this reci...
Young leaves are edible raw. Older leaves are suitable as a seasoning agent grows in dry and disturbed sites.
is also known by the common names Rayless mayweed and Wild chamomile. It is often mistaken for Chamomile, earning its second botanical nam...
It must be noted these “bush craft survival tools” are not toys for macho types; or for kids; who never grew up. All are very, very, da...
If,after reading and viewing this post;any one who cares to check,will quickly realize and/or become aware,most of the postings on th...
If you ever find yourself in a real -life survival situation; PLANTS, NOT MEAT should always be your first food consideration and concern. ...
Snare traps are , reportedly, being set in Anaheim, California, United States of the Americas, neighbourhoods; in order to catch coyotes th...
Prunella vulgaris, known as common self-heal or heal-all, is an herbaceous plant, in the genus Prunella. The leaves are la...
- A Very Good Survival Manual (3)
- About Ticks (2)
- Archery Technology of the North American Indiginous Peoples (5)
- Aurora Trout (2)
- Bannock Hardtack Sourdough (36)
- Bison (18)
- Breads or Quick Breads (20)
- Campsites (16)
- CANADA'S NATIONAL GAME. (24)
- Chicken (1)
- COOKING STYLE (6)
- Cooking Without The Pan (5)
- Crows or Ravens (2)
- Dandelions (6)
- DISASTER SURVIVAL KITS (21)
- Dogberry Dogwood Kinnikinick Mealberry Red Willow (3)
- Drying or Smoking Birds Fish Game or Other Meats (12)
- Ducks (4)
- Firecraft Skills (3)
- Fish (25)
- Fisher (1)
- From Pioneer Kitchens (128)
- Game Birds (16)
- Gopher/Squirrel Recipes (4)
- Hare or Rabbit (4)
- History (45)
- Hunting Food Gathering (114)
- Igloo- corruption of Canadian Inuit IGLU plaral IGLUIT (3)
- JERKY AND OTHER DRIED OR SMOKED MEATS (13)
- Large Game (47)
- Life Style (14)
- Loaf Breads (20)
- Methods Skills Techniques you do not Want to be Using. (32)
- Mother Nature Wrote the Rules But Canada owns the Copyright (18)
- Mushrooms (1)
- Natures Vegetable Garden Pantry (100)
- Non-game Birds (3)
- North American Arogance Ignorance or Stupidity (84)
- Nuts (1)
- On Instilling Fear of all Wild Animals into Children (1)
- Pocupine (1)
- Scones (4)
- Skunk (1)
- Small Game (37)
- Snakes and Snake Bites (1)
- Snares Traps or Tools (30)
- Squirrel Recipes (3)
- Survival Shelters (14)
- Survival Skills (248)
- The North American Horse Culture (11)
- this fish wont live anywhere else but in Canada. (2)
- Thistle (2)
- Trigger Assemblies (4)
- Truly Canadian (3)
- USBS (30)
- Venison (26)
- Wild Berries (47)
- Wild Vegetables (55)
- Wolf (2)
- Wolverine (1)